8.25.2010

CASE Study 3

 
I love CASE Study
 
 
Hello eveyone~
The weekend is almost here and looks like we are finally releasing from a month of 100F degree and above weather! Whew!!
 
Today’s card is for CASE Study Challenge (CSC03)!! This is my third week of being their “CASE Muse” and I absolutely LOVE the rewards and joy I’m getting from the special position :):)
I hope you will have a time to join this fun challenge with us this week (again). Please check for more detail about the challenge over CASE Study blog.
 
 
 
 
Here is the card you have to case :)
 
SONY DSC
 
 
Here is my cased card….
SONY DSC

When I made the flower card for a while ago, I wanted to show off the dimension of the flowers. So, I kept the rest of the card simple. For the cased card, I also kept the style to the simple side and used the dimension for the butterflies from TSG Spread You Wings. I used the similar color combo and corner arrangements. I used the designer paper for the background.

 

 

Here are more inspirations from the CS Design Team!! Enjoy visiting each blog :)

Chupa (Challenge Coordinator)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Carole Kisch

Cindy Lee

Lenet Mos

Sue Kohler

Teneale Williams

 

 

 

Stamps: Spread Your Wings (TSG) 
Paper:  certainly celery, designer papers (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress)   
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Copic markers
Accessories: pearls 
Tools: label 11 Nestabilities, corner punch

 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Maki

9 comments:

Sasya said...

ohh your both cards are awesome, and i especially love the butterflies on your second card!! so beautiful!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You deserve it all, chickie :) {hugs}

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Just lovely! Both cards are! I really like the colors used and those butterflies are so pretty.

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Makiko san, omgosh, both cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love them both, but I'll have to say that second one with the buttterflies would look so good in a frame on my craft room wall,hehe!!! I totally love those butterflies!! Hugs my friend, Sabrina

Leslie Miller said...

One card is just as pretty as the other. They're both outstanding, Maki! You picked a good one for the challenge!

Dawn B. said...

They picked a great stamper to case.. This is gorgeous Maki...Congrats..

Joanne (jojot) said...

both cards are full of your natural elegance...a highlight of your 'style'....awesome work, Maki

Silke Ledlow said...

Maki, both of your cards are stunning!!! Love how you cased yourself :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Sue Kohler said...

You have certainly WOWed me again Maki! Those butterflies are absolutely stunning, fabulous work on both cards!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...