8.11.2010

Case Study Challenge!!!

 

I love CASE Study

 

Woohoo!!! Today is a super excitement day for those of you who LOVE card challenges!!

The new challenge blog “ CASE Study” has officially started by the super talented stamper, Iwona Palamountain (aka Chupa) . She has also picked fabulous range of stampers all over the world for the challenge Design Team to inspire your case creativities :):)

 

In addition to this excitement, I am so honored and thrilled to be asked to be the first Case Muse for a month!! Yep, that’s right…. you are going to case my cards for the next 4 weeks, he he… I hope you will play along this wonderful new challenge every Thursday and I can’t wait to see your cased creations! Please visit the CASE Study challenge blog to find more details about the challenge and how to play :):)

 

 

Here is the card we case this week…

SONY DSC

 

Now, this is my cased card…(a kind of funny with casing my own card…lol but it’s fun, of course!)

SONY DSC

 

SONY DSCI used TSG Daily Grinds set for the card. The color combo, theme (tea/coffee) & ribbon are same but I changed the entire layout.  You can see I was inspired by stripe design on the tea pot and cups, border punched design and background design. I used the designer papers for the background instead of stamping the patterns.

What do you think about my cased card? I hope you like it ;)

 

Please take a minute to check out each blog from the CS Design Team to get more inspirations!! They are truly awesome!!

Chupa (Challenge Coordinator)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Carole Kisch

Cindy Lee

Lenet Mos

Sue Kohler

Teneale Williams

 

 

Stamps: Daily Grinds (TSG)
Paper: sage shadow, blushing bride, basic gray (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer paper (DCVW)   
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), blushing bride (SU), Copic markers
Accessories: ribbon, pearls 
Tools: label 4 Nestabilities, border punch

 

 

Thank you for dropping by. Have a wonderful day!!

Maki

5 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YIPPEE!! Maki, I love you, girl!! :)
Your card is stunning!! I had a lightbulb moment when I read about how you got inspired by stripes! Thanks so much for joining us - me SO happy :)

torico said...

このチャレンジ、とっても楽しみにしていました。そしなんと!Makiさんが最初のMuseだなんて!!!
お盆で帰省するので、今週は参加できそうになくて残念ですが、来週から、ぜひ参加したいです。どのカードがインスピレーションとして選ばれるのか…ワクワクします。

自分のカードを自分でケースする…たしかにちょっと不思議な感じがするかも。でも、こんなに雰囲気の違うカードができるんですね。インスパイアされるってどういうことなのか、あらためて考えさせられました。

Lynette said...

Another great card, Maki! How fun, and what an honor to be first!

Sue Kohler said...

You have certainly created another stunning card, it is hard to believe that these are the same colours! I just love your colouring and the way you use the nesties! Looking forward to seeing your creation for this week! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Your cards are truly beautiful, Maki! Thanks for the inspirations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...