9.01.2010

CASE Study Challenge 4

 
I love CASE Study

 

Hello everyone~

It’s time for another CASE Study Challenge (CSC04) !! Sadly it’s my last card as a CASE Muse :( It’s been so fun and exciting with playing along with you and wonderful CASE Study DT for the last 4 weeks and it’s time to pass the baton to the new CASE Muse :):) Please check for more detail about the challenge over CASE Study blog.

 

Here is the card you work on to case.

SONY DSC

 

Here is my cased card:

SONY DSC 

As you see, I used the fabric flower (Kanzashi flower) that made by me for the cased card. I changed the folding and added more petals. I changed the layout but took the inspiration from the colors, ribbon and border design to my cased one.

 

 

Here are more inspirations from the CS Design Team!! Enjoy visiting each blog :)

Chupa (Challenge Coordinator)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Carole Kisch

Cindy Lee

Lenet Mos

Sue Kohler

Teneale Williams

 

 

Stamps: Stem Sayings (SU) 
Paper:  early espresso, peach parfait (SU), designer paper (Chatter Box)   
Ink: early espresso (SU) 
Accessories: Kanzashi flower, button, vintage twine, Prima leaves, lace trim, pearls 
Tools: border punch

 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Maki

11 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It was wonderful to have you, Maki! Thanks so much for being a terrific inspiration for all of us - don't be a stranger to CASE Study now! I hope you'll pop in every now and then :)
{HUGS}

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! How did you do the flower on the original card?? It's stunning!

Lenet said...

I love both of your cards. I want to thank you so much for all the inspirations the last four weeks.

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful cards, both of them, Maki! Thanks so much for providing such wonderful inspiration to us and I have to tell you that with your immense creativity, inspiration was abundant!

torico said...

えーっ!いつの間に4週間もたってしまったのでしょうか…。毎回、Makiさんの作品やDTの皆さんの作品から、このカードがこんな風に変わるのか、ははぁ、こんな受け取り方もあるのね…なんて感心してばかり。なんだか「いいものを作らなくちゃ!」と肩に力が入りすぎて、結局何を作ったらいいのかわからないままその週がすぎて行きました…。
このチャレンジ、とってもおもしろい切り口なのに、とっても難しいです!!!
まだ時間は残っていますよね。なんとかエントリーできるように頑張りたいです!

Aimes said...

Maki I've enjoyed having you as the CASE study muse so much! I've definitely learned a few little tricks to my cardmaking thanks to CASEing you!
I love your own CASE too, so pretty and happy!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

carole-ish said...

such a gorgeous creation, makiko!!
that flower is FABULOUS.
your cards are always so feminine and beautifully detailed ~ it's definitely a good idea to study your style. ;)

Ayana Posadas said...

STUNNING card, Makiko!

amish baby crib said...

Among all the cards that I saw today. I think this is one has the best and beautiful design. I also like the color of it. It is so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Makiko! Those fancy flowers look fabby :)

Sue Kohler said...

You have really excelled with this one Maki, the colours are superb and that flower- just stunning!! Thank you so much for being our very 1st muse at CASE study, you have been wonderful to work with! Hope to see you around Case study again soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...