8.29.2008

Just a quick note....

Hi everyone,
I have a quick note for you.

Jessica, the fantastic owner of There She Goes, just announced about the Cutomer Reward Points.
Click here to find out what the special offering is!



My DH came home from the business trip for the first time since July!! Kids and I were so excited with this surprise. The sad thing is that he gets to stay until Tuesday, and he won't be back for a while again :( He is a hydro tester for pipelines and he has to go to the places where the pipeline tests are needed.
We are trying to spend a precious time with him as much as we can, and I'll be back here sometime next week.

I hope you have a great weekend and see you soon!!

1 comment:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Enjoy your special time with hubby! It must be hard not being able to see him all the time.

Have a great weekend Maki!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...