8.18.2009

TSG16 & MOJO100!!


Hello everyone~
I hope your week was started great!!
Today's card is for There She Goes challenge 16 (TSG16) and I used the sketch from Mojo Monday sketch 100 (MOJO100)!!

TSG16 is Clouds -- that's right! Let's incorporate clouds into your card/project. When you are done, please go back to Jessica's TSG16 post and enter your name and project in the Mr. Linky. The challenge will end on Sunday, Aug 23rd. Please check here for more details.


My card was used Spread Your Wings and the clouds was made with sponging blue ink over punched scallop circle. I just kept repeating the promise until covered the entire mats. And as you see, I repeated the inside as well, lol.




Stamps: Spread Your Wings (There She Goes)
Paper: bushful blue, pink pirouette (SU), white cardstock (PTI), designer paper (Basic Gray)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), bashful blue, so saffron (SU), Copic markers
Accessories: ribbon (SU), dew drops (The Robin's Nest)

Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), scalloped circle punch, scallop border punch (SU), photo corner punch (EK Success)



Thank you for stopping by today.

8 comments:

Velta said...

Beautiful! I love the clouds you did!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Makiko san, this is GORGEOUS!!! I know you were thinking of me when you added those butterflies :D:D:D
I'll have to try out this cloud technique. Hugs, Sabrina

Silke Ledlow said...

Maki - I need some cloud lessons from you - LOL!!! These are soooo gorgeous!!! Fabo take on the Challenge - GF!!! Hugs ~S~

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

OMG, Maki this is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow Maki, this is stunning!!

Diane said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the clouds. You make it sound soooo easy! I'm going to have to try them.

Connie M. said...

This is just so beautiful, Maki!! I love the butterflies and clouds on this nestability!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeeeeautiful!! Love Love LOVE the clouds behind the butterflies. Pretty, soft colors too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...