12.10.2009

TSG32 -- Tag!


Hello everyone~
This week Sandra is TSG Spotlight over TSG Blog and she is challenging us to create tags. The challenge (TSG32) was just perfect for me because I was going to prepare for a little gift for my son's classmates.

I got those holiday theme pencils at Dollar Tree and the tag with ribbon was tied around the 2 pencils. The tags were created using Holiday Tags and some fun holiday papers from My Mind's Eye. The images were colored with Copics.
I love to pimp up (lol) the little gift like them and so as my kids...I'm very happy my son loves what I did :):) Now I can take off the project from my To Do list, lol.



Stamps: Holiday Tags (TSG)
Paper: baja breeze, real red (SU), designer paper (MME), classic ivory (Flourishes)
Ink: not quite navy, real red (SU), Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Copic markers
Accessories: ribbons, eyelets

Tools: Nestabilities


Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Your tags turned out awesome Maki! This is such a great idea, I may just have to do this for Kylie's school friends :)

Sandra MacLean said...

That is a really great idea Maki!! Hmmm, now to work out if I have time to do these for my little girl's preschool class! :)

Dina said...

Very cute idea!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Hi Maki! haven't been by in a while! I love your tagged pencils - how fun!

Joanne (jojot) said...

they will love them....cute

Betty Wright said...

Maki, this is perfect and a wonderful idea! Great coloring and detailing, too!

Francie G. said...

Maki, these are wonderful! Love those sweet images! Fabulous project for your sons class!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...