2.03.2010

Card for TSG blog



Hello everyone~
This week, I am featured Trendsetter of the week. This card was posted for Wednesday Trends over TSG blog. Check out HERE if you are interested -- I wrote about my Trends, buttons ;)

I used the brand new release set, Chemistry. This set became my favorite LOVE set :):) I said "LOVE" because it's not only for Valentines (well, it's a perfect set for this time of the year) but also all about chemistry of LOVE, plus it's a kind of fun geeky set to play with!!

The image was colored with Copic and highlighted using white gel pen.



Stamps: Chemistry (TSG)
Paper: dark chocolate, kraft, sweet blush, Bitty Dot Basics dp (PTI), classic white (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Copic markers, white gel pen
Accessories: ribbon, button, vintage twine
Tools: border punch


Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling card!

Torico said...

甘くておいしそうなカラー♪(^^)文字を一部だけポップアップさせるのもいいですね~。

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, Maki, what a fun card!!! I love everything about this one. You are so very creative. Hugs, Sabrina

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab card...I just ordered this set...you enabler, you....lol

cabio's craft corner said...

cute and pretty card. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!! Love the colors!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card! Love the great colors, that image and the greeting... the lay-out! TFS!

Jenny said...

Super cute! Love the ribbons and borders!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! I work in a medical lab... how perfect this would be for all of us here! Cute card, Maki!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...