9.26.2010

Curtain Call {ACT49}

 

curtain_call_49

Hello and happy Sunday everyone~

It’s time for Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT49}. I hope you will have a time to play along this wonderful color recipe with us :):)

Please visit Stacey’s Stamping Stage for more detail about the challenge.

 

 

 

Here is my take…

SONY DSC

I wanted to make a card for girls with the colors. I used the fabric on the picture for the inspiration to create the background design using Verve Stamps Accent Notes. The main image and sentiment were from Verve Stamp Express Yourself and the image was colored with Copic markers. To finish off, I used the black embellishments.

I also used the sketch from SCS Sketch Challenge 299 (SC299).

 

The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:

Introducing...

Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio <- me
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine

 

and September Guest Designer,
Vicki Dutcher at All I Do is Stamp

~Thank you Vickie for designing the wonderful projects with us for a month of September!! {{{HUGS}}}

then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

 

 

Stamps: Express Yourself, Accent Notes (Verve Stamps) 
Paper:  sahara sand, soft suede, real red, very vanilla (SU)   
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), sahara sand, soft suede, real red (SU), Copic markers
Accessories: ribbon, brads 
Tools: CB embossing folder

 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

Maki

11 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fabulous card!

Piali said...

Gorgeous stamped background!!! Love this card!

Jean Martin said...

Maki I love that gorgeous background you stamped!!! WOW!!! This is soo beautiful!

Christina said...

I thought you had found some fabulous bg paper for this card, and then my jaw dropped to the floor when I read that you STAMPED it! Wow! Perfectly elegant and girly to fit the theme of the card. Love it, Maki!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!

Julie said...

Beautiful, Maki! Love this sassy card! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

so darling, Makiko!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...I wish I would live closer so we could have a girls night out :)!!! Totally fun card Maki!!! You rocked the colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous girl...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Vicki Dutcher said...

TOTALLY lovin the shoe! It has been a fun month!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Makiko, san, this is such a fun card!!! Love it! Hugs, Sabrina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...