11.15.2010

FTTC93–Christmas Card

 

SONY DSC

Hello everyone~

It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC93) ! This week Dee Jackson is our challenge host! It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas so we really need to get some Christmas cards ready for mailing! Dee is challenging us to "Just Do It!" Get those Christmas cards done! You may need to make several for this challenge! We would love to see what you create!

 

The challenge is perfect for this time of the year! I NEED to make more Christmas cards :) I stamped the sentiment from the beautiful Holiday set, Christmas Classics with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold fine EP. I hope you can see the gold touch from my poor photograph :P I used three holly images from Dove & Holly. They were colored with Copic markers and attached on the corner of the circle mat. I simply tied the ribbon for the embellishment.

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday Sketch 165 (MOJO165).

I also submitted Crazy 4 Challenges 63 (C4C63).

 

 

Be sure to check out other FOF’s creations!

Barb

Betty

Cindy

Dee

Silke

 

Stamps: Christmas Classics, Dove & Holly (Flourishes)
Paper:  soft suede, riding hood red, designer papers (SU), heavenly white (PaperTremptress)   
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), always artichoke (SU), Copic markers

Accessories: ribbon, gold fine EP 
Tools: circle Nestabilities, border punch, CB embossing folder

 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

13 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card Maki! Love the soft background around the sentiment and pretty decorative trim!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Maki! I LOVE anything with holly and this has gorgeous holly!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful Maki! Love your holiday card!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Maki!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this card, Makiko! So gorgeous!

noomiy said...

love it! so elegant! :)

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous! I really heart the warm colors and how you created the holy cluster using three of the holy images. Beautifully done! Wonderful Christmas card, Maki!

Lea L. said...

This is very elegant and pretty! I love the sentiment circle...the stamping is beautiful and lovely! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

The Mama Monkey said...

Maki, this is stunning!

stampqueen said...

Very pretty card!!

Dee Jackson said...

This is beautiful!! I love all your details.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Dawid Trzepizor said...

It's beautiful card. I love this colors :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...