11.07.2011

SNSS Birthday Blog Hop!!

 

4thbdaybloghop

 

Hello again everyone. This is my second post today!

For this post, I’d like you to welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Birthday Blog Hop!  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is so excited to be celebrating four wonderful years!

I’ve followed SNSS since the company was just opened. I was just happy being one of the customers :) … After 4 years later, who thought I was a part of the digi team? Now, I am so happy that I’ve had a chance getting to know Korin and other wonderful group of stampers! 

A fantastic group of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps design team members past and present, along with some special friends, have put together this fabulous Birthday Blog Hop to kick off a whole month of fun. We have 37 stops so the hop will take place over three days - feel free to take your time visiting each blog!  You have until 11:59pm EST November 9th to leave comments on as many blogs as you can. 

On Saturday, November 12th Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will announce FOUR winners (chosen at random from comments on random stops along the hop); each lucky winner will receive a prize pack including stamps, dies, paper & twine valued at $40!


If you have been following along already you should have come from Harriet Skelly.  If you are only starting here, please head back to the SNSS blog and go from there.  You won't want to miss any stops along the way!  Also, don't forget to comment on as many stops as you can....the more comments the better your chance of winning one of the fabulous prize packs! :)

 

Here is my blog hop card!

Sweet_N_Sassy_30_edited

 

Sweet_N_Sassy_30-2_editedI used Cocoa’s Gift Digi for the image and Do Not Open Till Christmas Digi for the sentiment. The image was colored with Copic markers (The dots on the box was created with Copic blender pen). The card was designed with the cardstocks and My Mind’s Eye papers. Then the ribbon, the image mat and sentiment tag were placed. To finish off, the flower embellishment and swirl pearls were adhered.

 

Your next stop on the hop is Jerusha Borden, but just in case there are any hiccups, here is the whole list of celebrants on this party train:

Makiko Jones <- You’re here

 

 

 

Stamps: Cocoa’s Gift, Do Not Open Till Christmas (SNS Digi) 
Paper:  early espresso, pink pirouette (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer papers (MME)  
Ink:  Copic markers, Distress Ink worn lipstick, walnut stain (Ranger) 
Accessories: ribbon, Prima rose, swirl pearls 
Tools: circle and inverted scalloped circle Nestabilities, ribbon tag trio 3 die, branch punch

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Maki

69 comments:

Jennie said...

This is so adorable!! Great colors and the mouse just pop beautifully!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love Cocoa, and it is only fitting that he pops out of a gift for Sweet'n Sassy's 4th Birthday!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Maki!! Love it! :)

Frances Brown said...

I love Cocoa. Beautifully done.

Kim said...

Stunning! What a beautiful card!!

Jingle said...

This is just adorable!

Riette said...

Very cute mouse and excellent coloring!

Mary Marsh said...

this is beautiful -a perfect card for this birthday hop Makiko-
cocoa is colored so wonderfully and you paired him with great dsp

Jessie G. said...

Love it!

Jessie G.

goodjessie at hotmail.com

NatQuebec said...

this mouse stamps is so cute and what a great card :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card I love cocoa mouse and I love pink!!!
S. Kennedy
KraftyKenz@aol.com

Beate said...

Maki, your coloring is gorgeous! So is the entire card.
Hugs and smiles

Dee said...

You have done a wonderful job on this card..the colour combinations, the layout, and the beautiful colouring. Thanks!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Oh girl this is so beautiful!!!!

merrymstamper said...

Maki, this is super gorgeous!! love all the details and colours.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a wonderful card, love the colors, thank you for sharing it.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Maki. Love the colors, the polka-dots, the pretty flower embellihsment... just perfect. :o)

runzalot81 said...

so cute! love the pink.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The little mouse image is so cute! I love your color combinations - it is one of my favorites!

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Cathymac said...

Adorable...beautifully colored and accessorized! What a lovely tribute to 4 wonderful years, Maki!

Sasha said...

Such a beautifully stamped and coloured card...I love the sentiment and fab layout:)

Caity Sue said...

That card is so cute and the mouse is just adorable!

Ceal said...

I love it! beautiful card using my favorite color combo!

Steph Ackerman said...

Stunning card

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is awesome!
great card!
emily

Basslady said...

i love this colour-combination!

your card is such a work of art!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like this color combo.

Miriam Prantner said...

That mouse is so cute! Great coloring, and great color combo!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Your Cocoa is just adorable, and I LOVE your coloring--you did an amazing job! Great card!

Lorie said...

Absolutely STUNNING, Maki! I love every single thing about this!!!!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous coloring of the image! Beautiful card! I am very partial to pink and brown! You did a lovely job!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful card and layout!! Well done~

mitz said...

.... ohhh such pleasing colors you chose for your card.. its beautiful..
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness, this is just so adorable! The browns and pinks, the way you colored the image and the embellishments. A card that just makes me smile because it's just so sweet!

Emily said...

This card is so cute. I love the flower.

Krissy said...

great card! Love the layout and the way you colored Cocoa!

MaryM said...

I love the pink and using the copic blender pen for the dots. Lovely card.

peggy wainman said...

Just adorable!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a stunner, and coloured so beautifully too!

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Maki! This is just Gorgeous! Love your Wonderful coloring and Beautiful Layout! the dp's and embellies are so perfect! Love every fabulous detail! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

forpahl5 said...

Love the card! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

So many fun elements to this card! Love the color combo also. Beautiful, thank you for sharing! :) Cheers

Indy's Designs said...

Love your choice of colors and your coloring! I just love the little mouse!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - those colors and your layout are fabulous!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

:-O This is beyond spectacular! Your coloring of Cocoa mouse is OUTSTANDING! I am really loving the rose color palette you used too. Just when I thought my wishlist could not get any longer...

Lynne Dillard said...

Very pretty card! I love brown and pink together. I'm new to copic coloring...really like what you done on this card.

Peggy said...

Adorable image and coloring. Love the combination of pinks, browns and cream.
Blessings,
Peggy Allen

Jenny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I ALWAYS love your coloring!!! Sooooo pretty!!

Karenladd said...

OMG...the coloring on this is spectacular! Such a darling little mouse!

Kris in Alaska said...

Sweet mouse and sweet card! TFS!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Char said...

Wow....all I can say is this is an adorable card and so elegant to boot!! Love how all the colors complement each other.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Oh I love this color scheme and the layout and the image and the details. I am blown away by the talent on this hop. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Did you make the flower? This card is so well balanced!!

Marie said...

That card would bring a smile to anyone's face. I know it did mine. Thank you for sharing.

Kaye W. said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the colors and the coloring job that you did!

Harriet Skelly said...

Maki this is so adorable - I love how you used the SNSS colors for this cute card!!

synthis said...

Love the vintage look.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This is one of my favorite stamps and I love what you did with it and how wonderful the papers and colors. it makes me realize I have to get bolder :) thank you for sharing and for stirring up my creative juices LOL
Hugs Cathy K

Janice M said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the colors you used and the gorgeous rose you added.

Newbie said...

Love that little mouse! He sure is a cutie sticking his head out of the gift box!! Beautiful coloring and colors. Sweet card!!

Melissa E said...

I am loving the pink and brown, and that little mouse is so cute that I just want to reach out and pat his little head!

Cindy Lou said...

This is such a fabulous card :) Cocoa is colored so very well and I love the overall colors you have chosen! Your background papers accent everything else you have going on, it all just ties together so very well :) Thanks for sharing!

LeroyLime said...

STUNNING flower!! I love all your fancy bits and that sweet little mouse is so sweetly peeking out as if to say, take me home!

Daria said...

Love what you did with this stamp. The blender pen is a great effect!

Taylor said...

Can you hear me squealing about this card? LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layering.

Stephanie said...

ACK! so cute! I must add this digi to my list.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh Beautiful coloring on this - this is FABULOUS! Love the added flower!!!

Anonymous said...

What great detail and beautiful color choices! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...