1.26.2012

SNSDC38–Desserts Anyone?

 

Sweet_N_Sassy_43_edited

Happy Friday everyone~

It’s finally Friday!! My daughter is going to be 14 this Sunday and she is having a slumber party tonight with her girlfriends…I know my husband will be thrilled with all girls laughs and chatters, lol! We are also going to see Mavericks vs Spurs game on Sunday with family friends. I can tell it will be a fun weekend!

I have one card to show you today for Sweet ‘N Sassy Digi Challenge (SNSDC38) . The challenge is to use any desserts elements for your creation! I hope you will have a time to play along and make all of us drool over the desserts, lol!

You can use any digital stamps. Only requirement is the image has to be digital – but if you have any digital stamps from Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps, we’d love you to use them! You can visit SNS Digi Challenge Blog for more information about the challenge and find out how to win free digital stamps from SNS. Can’t wait to see your creation!

 

I used the one of new digi sets, You & Me Digi set. I colored the donuts and coffee mug image with Copic markers and lightly sponged the mat with ink. The card was designed with My Mind’s Eye papers. I punched the dark brown strip for the border. The sentiment was cut out with the Spellbinders ribbon tag die and the ribbon was threaded through. To finish off, I embellished with pink pearls.

 

 

Be sure to stop by SNS Digi Blog Design Team for more inspiration!

  •  

     

    Stamps: You & Me (SNS Digi) 
    Paper:  chocolate chip (SU), Pop Tones cotton candy, heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer papers (MME)  
    Ink:  pink pirouette, crumb cake (SU), Copic markers 
    Accessories: ribbon,  pearls 
    Tools: lacey square and square Nestabilities, ribbon tags die, border punch

     

     

    Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

    Maki

  • 2 comments:

    Stephanie said...

    really cute, looks like breakfast to me...

    Monika/Buzsy said...

    Such a sweet card Maki. Love the cute images and soft colors. :o)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...