3.28.2012

To Paris With Love

 

Sweet_N_Sassy_53_edited

Hello,

I had some stamping time this afternoon and decided to play along with SCS challenges! It’s so nice to get back to the old nest and I just had a lot of fun to play free – no restrictions for supplies I use … just play. Of course I LOVE being design teams, but from now and then, I can get more creative if I don’t have any restrictions ;)

For this card, I used SCS Color Combination 368 (CC368) but no desserts :P
It is hard to see but the card base & purple roses are Concord Grape and the lattice rectangle frame is Elegant Eggplant. The roses of the stamped image was colored with Copic markers.

 

 

Stamps: To Paris With Love (SNSS)
Paper: concord grape, melon mambo, elegant eggplant (SU),Neenah white cardstock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Distress Ink worn lipstick, spun sugar, dusty concord (Ranger), Copic markers
Accessories: rhinestones
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities - lattice rectangles, Shapabilities - bitty blossoms, M-Bossabilities – elegance, McGills Paper Blossoms Tool kit

 

 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

1 comment:

Beate said...

Maki, I absolutely LOVE this. It's bad that I though it though. I am planning on making a card with that set this week and now this will be burned into my mind. It's beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...