6.04.2012

KS Monday–Happy Birthday Zinnias

 

Zinnias_KSS_1_edited

Hello and happy Monday everyone~

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We had a lots of traveling coming up in July so we just stay around here until then. My kids love to have their friends come over and swim and sleep over all time…so it still keeps me busy ;)

My card for Kitchen Sink Monday is Clean & Simple (again)! I used Multi Step Zinnias for the image and Whole Family for the sentiment. I like how the zinnias gives a drama even though it is a clean and simple style.

The image was stamped with these steps:
Two zinnias on the left : 5th – VersaFine imperial purple, 4th – Memento rhubarb stalk, 3rd – Memento lady bug, 2nd – lady bug (1 x stamp off), and 1st – Memento angel pink

Zinnia on the right : 5th – VersaFine Imperial purple, 4th – Memento rhubarb stalk, 3rd – Memento lady bug, 2nd – Memento rose bud , and 1st – lady bug (1 x stamp off)

As you read the color recipe, I changed the colors of ink for some of the steps to make each zinnia look different.

After I stamped the sentiment, I dry embossed the white mat with emboss texture. To finish off, I embellished the rhinestones.

 

The sketch was used from Clean & Simple Stamping Blog (FTL193).

 

 

You can click HERE to get the 10% discount for you order and check out the new Reward Program!!

 

 

Be sure to check out what other KS Crews are cookin’ for KS Monday today!!

 

 

Stamps: Multi Step Zinnias, Whole Family (KSS)
Paper: peach parfait, brushing bride (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, rhubarb stalk, lady bug, rose bud, angel pink, VersaFine imperial purple (Tsukineko) 
Accessories: rhinestones
Tools: SU Sizzix Textured Impressions square lattice

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

I need to come take some zinnia lessons from you, Makiko! Yours are absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful work on this sensational design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...