HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is all about color! Pick up the hues in our inspiration photo and create to your hearts content! Just that simple! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5B. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers have helped us celebrate with a little color!
Here is my card.
I used Autumn Blossoms for this color challenge. It is not quite autumn colors but I think they worked for flowers wonderfully. I stamped the image with Memento tuxedo black on classic white cardstok and colored it with Copic markers. Then the mat was sponged with Memento summer sky using blending tool. The card was designed with Prima designer paper, MME deisgner paper and Color Made Easy cardstock (Terra Cotta and Pistachio). To finish off, I tied CME pistachio ribbon and added buttons with vintage twine.
If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see...
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using the colors in the inspiration photo!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5B
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!
HOW CAN YOU WIN? Play in this challenge and that counts as one entry for a stamping prize pack (including stamps and other goodies!) Play in all five and you will be entered toward our grand prize! Winners will be drawn randomly but if your card is one of our designers' faves, your work will be added to our Customer Cards Gallery on Pinterest for all to see! So get those fingers inky and join us for our birthday bash!
Take note... the next challenge is coming your way in just 2 hours... at 6PM CST! See you then!
Thank youfor stopping by.