9.27.2012

Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge 73




Happy Friday everyone~
It is time for Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge (SNSDC73)!! The challenge is super easy one - Make a square card/project. The project can be a square scrapbook layout, cubic deco, anything with square.

You can use any digital stamps. Only requirement is the image has to be digital – but if you have any digital stamps from Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps, we’d love you to use them! You can visit SNS Digi Challenge Blog for more information about the challenge and find out how to win free digital stamps from SNSS!  Can’t wait to see your creation!




For my square card, I used Santa Owl digital stamp for the image and Christmas Sentiments digital stamp for the greeting. The card size is 4 1/2" squares and I also designed the background with smaller squares using the designer papers. It was a kind of fun to design the card with squares and I need to make more like this to use up some left over papers!


Sadly, this is my last post as a SNSS Digi DT. It was my first design team for digital stamps and I had so much fun with being in the team for one and half years! I am planning to play along the challenge when I can :) Thank you for your support and love for the SNSS digi challenge.





Be sure to stop by SNS Digi Blog Design Team's Blogs for more inspirations!


Cynthia Olheizer (Guest DT)
Sarah Miller (Guest DT)
Ceal Pritchett
Cyndi Bundy
Melinda Glessiner
Crafty Math Chick
Patricia Hays
Stephanie Wright
Wendy Jordan




Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!

Maki










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...