10.23.2012

FTTC192 - Birthday Wishes



Happy Tuesday everyone~
It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC192)!! It is Amanda's turn to host and she is challenging us to create a birthday card/project. Easy enough?
Please visit Flourishes blog for more information about the challenge.

For my birthday card, I used the image from Bike Ride set and the new released set, Sentimental Favorites for the sentiment. The image was colored with Copic marker and the card was designed with the Pistachio cardstock collection from Color Made Easy, classic white cardstock. To finish off, I embellished with the silver pearls and lace trim.




Copic colors I used for this project:








Be sure to check out other FLLC DT and FOF’s creations too!

Nina Brackett (October Guest Designer)
Allison Cope Israels
Amanda Havon
Broni Holcombe
Cindy Haffner
Denise Marzec






Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Maki

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Denise Marzec said...

Such awesome coloring and I love the touch of lace! Beautiful birthday card, Maki!

Allison Cope said...

Awww... what a sweet card Maki! Gorgeous colouring and colours! Beautiful birthday card!

Amanda said...

This is one of my favorite stamp sets and you really made it shine, Maki! The colors, design and papers are just perfect together :)

~ Amanda :)

Broni said...

Oh how sweet! Love the green bike and that beautiful lace trim!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh LOVE this!!~

TLady said...

Maki!
This is SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the bike image! (I used to have a Huffy when I was a child! It reminds me of it!) WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...