10.04.2010

FTTC78 – Cindy’s Sketch

FTTC87Hello everyone~

It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC87)! This week Cindy Haffner is hosting. She is challenging us to a sketch she has designed. As far as sketches go, there is not much of an explanation necessary. You can turn it and modify the shapes to fit your size card, but in the end, it should still look like the sketch. Good Luck! We cannot wait to see what you create with it!

 

 

 

Here is my card…

SONY DSC

 

Well, I should say “cards” :) I wanted use this fabulous set, Witching You a Happy Halloween but I couldn’t decide which image I wanted to use…so I decided to make 3 note cards, lol. Cindy’s sketch worked for the 3” x 3” card wonderfully!

Each image was colored with Copic markers and I used Lacey Square Nestabilities for the back panels. Then, I tied the baker’s twine around the designer paper border. To finish off, I embellished the rhinestones.

 

SONY DSC

 

 

Be sure to check out other FOF’s creations!

Barb

Betty

Cindy

Dee

Silke

 

 

 

Stamps: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes)
Paper: elegant eggplant, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, lavender lace (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer paper (KI Memories)   
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, angel pink, pear tart, lulu lavender (Tsukineko), Copic markers 
Accessories: baker’s twine, rhinestones 
Tools: border punch, circle Nestabilities, lacey square Nestabilities

 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

15 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh these are just darling! Awesome colouring and fab job with the sketch!

Christina said...

These are wonderfull cards again Maki! Looks great and so cute!
Hugs Kristel

Broni said...

These are fabulous, Maki! I love how they all look so different even though you used the same sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh these are PERFECT, awesome job!!

velta said...

Oh I DO love what you have done with this challenge!!! All 3 cards are just adorable! Amazing how each card is using the same sketch, but they all look different! I rarely go back to look again...but that is what I am doing as soon as my comment goes through... TFS!

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Totally wicked ensemble, Maki! YOUR coloring, cut work, and detailing are amazing! Awesome cards!

Ayana Posadas said...

Wonderful cards, Maki! I love them all! :)

Dana Joy said...

You rocked these cards Maki. Awesome job!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Maki! Each one is totally cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

Maki you clever girl you...all three of your cards are fun and gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get my Set too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Beate said...

Maki, your mini cards look AMAZING! Gorgeous coloring!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Love them ALL, including all your different colors of baker's twine. Super coloring and very fun images in this set!

Dee Jackson said...

Maki, these are too cute! Fab coloring girl!!

stampqueen said...

Adorable cards!!!! I will have to get this set eventually!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun collection of Halloween cards Maki! Love all the fun colors & your amazing coloring skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...