4.11.2011

KS Monday–Sweet Booties

 

SONY DSC

Hello and happy Kitchen Sink Monday everyone~

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was busy but fun! We had Trey’s 10th Birthday party last Friday night and ended up some of the boys came to sleep over ;) I’m so glad my husband could celebrate together this year! I think the boys enjoyed having him as well :)

Oh, my kids also swam for the first time this year yesterday too! Yes, summer is coming here very quickly and I think we are right on track :)

 

For today’s KS Monday card, I used Friday Sketch Carte Challenge 14 (FSCC14) . I hardly make a long shape card but I thought the baby card would be wonderful for the shape. The card fits 6 1/2” envelope and I cut the cardstock at 6 1/4” horizontally. Instead of cutting the excess to make the card base, I folded it inside for the money/gift card holder. Less scrap for me, yay!!

SONY DSCSONY DSC

The stamp sets are Multi Step Baby for the image and “sweet”, Simple Sentiments for “Congratulations”, and Word for Comfort & Joy for the inside of the card.

The booties were stamped with the following steps: 4th – VersaFine imperial purple, 3rd – Memento grape jelly, 2nd – grape jelly (1 x stamp off), 1st – Memento lulu lavender.

The card was also used Tuesday Kitchen Pantry Challenge 13 (KPC13) – Playing with checks.

 

To get your 10 % off discount for your order: CLICK HERE

 

That’s it from me. Be sure to check out what other KS Crews are cookin’ for KS Monday today!!

Angela * Connie * Julie * Lisa * Lynn * Maria

 

 

Stamps:  Multi Step Baby, Simple Sentiments, Words of Comfort & Joy(KSS)
Paper:  certainly celery, crumb cake (SU) heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer papers (Making Memories and K&Co) 
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, grape jelly, lulu lavender, london fog, VersaFine imperial purple (Tsukineko), early espresso (SU)
Accessories:  ribbon, pearl bard, pearls 
Tools: square & lacey square Nestabilities, border punch

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

Maki

6 comments:

Connie M. said...

Oh Maki, I so love how you made this week's sketch into a money/gift card holder! What fun purple shoes too! Hugs!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a beautiful baby card, love the purple shoes! Great idea to make it into a gift card holder!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sensational color mix for this delightful baby money-holder! Absolutely gorgeous, Makiko!! Too fabulous for words!

dolcreations said...

Oh this is so amazing! I love the colours and I love the idea! Beautiful colours!

Unknown said...

Stunningly beautiful Makiko!! The colors are so bright and cheerful - perfect for baby!! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Those booties are just precious Maki! I so love that they are purple too! Downright adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...