This is my second post for today. If you came for FLLC August Release – Italian Garden post, please scroll down to the next post.
It’s the second day of Flourishes August Noon Time Challenge (FLLC811B). It’s safe to say our brand new set Italian Garden inspired this noon-time challenge, just look at the lush colors of tomatoes, olives and olive oil and you’ll see what colors you need to include in your card or creation – red, green and a neutral (white, tan or ivory). Be sure to visit Flourishes Blog for more information and how to play the challenge.
Don’t you love this delicious looking tomatoes? Even my son complimented me with “Mom, your apples looks wonderful!”….How sweet of him! :P Anyway, I had fun with coloring the tomatoes (or apples, lol!) using Copic markers (Poppy, New Leaf, Fields, and C03, 01, 00). The card was designed with the cardstock and olive green polka dots paper. The white BG was dry embossed and I rounded the layers & mats. To finish off, I embellished with the ribbon, baker’s twine, button with twine and rhinestones.
HOW TO PLAY:
· Simply use these colors on your card or creation, and you’re in the running! When you are done creating, simply link up here on the Flourishes blog!
· Entries need to be in by Friday, August 12th by 5 PM EST
· Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entries
· You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
· You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
· Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60
· If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCAUG11B
Be sure to check other FLLC DT and FOF’s Italian Garden inspired creations too!
Stamps: Italian Garden (Flourishes)
Paper: cherry cobbler (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer papers (EP)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Copic markers-Poppy, New Leaf, Fields, and C03, 01, 00
Accessories: rhinestones, ribbon, baker’s twine, button, vintage twine
Tools: beaded circles & circle Nestabilities, corner rounder, CB embossing folder
Thank you so much for stopping by.