12.14.2012

Christmas Cards & SCS Challenges



Hello everyone~
I had a couple cards I want to show you today! I have submitted a couple challenges from Splitcoaststampers with them. All stamped images and sentiments of both cards are from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.


The first card (above) was used Snow Special set and I used the color combination from Color Combination Challenge 405 (CC405). I stamped the snowman with light shade ink (Memento desert sand) and colored with Copic markers. My coloring skill are not that great but I like the soft look that lighter ink brings...It almost looks like it was water colored.









The next card was used Poinsettia set and used the sketch from Sketch Challenge 415 (SC415).  I found a beautiful holiday paper and I cut it to the word "Merry Bright" was on the bottom of card. The image was colored with Copic markers and I added the ribbon to dress up the mat. To finish off, I simply stamped the greeting on the top of the card.










At last but not least, one more Christmas card! I actually made this one for a while ago but I never posted on my blog. I used Christmas Candle set. The card was used the sketch from Sketch Challenge 413 (SC413). The image was die cut with the coordinating die, Christmas Light Candle die.  I fuss cut the greeting and added the tea roses for the embellishment.






Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.

Maki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...