12.17.2012

SNSS Graceful Calla Lily




Hello everyone~
I have one card to show you today. I made this for the Sweet 'N Sassy Blog post and it was used the colors that were Sandy Hook Elementary school colors (Green & White). I am still sad about what happened there last Friday, but instead of depressing about it, I keep praying for the parents, family and friend who have lost those precious lives. I hope they will find some peace and comfort one day.

All we have right now is truly a gift. We are promised nothing. I need to remind of myself to be thankful & grateful what we have had and for what is left every single day.


I used Graceful Calla Lily set for the card. The image was colored with Copic markers. I usually use E40, 41, 43 to get more depth on white image. To finish off, I simply tied the ribbon.



Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...