Happy Friday everyone ~
For friends and family in the US, I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.
We're ushering in a brand new month of great stamps in the coming week from Flourishes! So that means a great new challenge we're inviting you to join us in!
This month it's a fun sketch to get your creativity jump-started, and you can read on to find out the
details for the challenge....
Here is my card using the sketch :)
I used Call Me set for the image and the sentiment. I thought it fits perfectly the circle I cut out :) I colored the image with Copic markers as usual. The card was created with Classic White cardstock, Classic Black cardstock, CME Sunflower cardstock, and TC Summer Stories paper pad. To finish off, I embellished the card with 3D flower, ivory jute twine and enamel dots.
The rest of supplies: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Peanut Brittle, Spellbinders dies (circle, banners, and 3D flower)
Now, for some lovely inspiration with this sketch here's what the Design Team has to show off...
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones (You're here)
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a card using this sketch in the graphic above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday July 12th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCJUL13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post on the FLLC blog on Saturday July 13th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back here on TUESDAY July 9th for FLLC July Sneak Peek!
Have a wonderful weekend!