Hello and happy Tuesday everyone!
Welcome to Day 1 of the Flourishes July Sneak Peek Week! Are you as excited as I am about seeing what Flourishes has to offer this month?! We are simply giddy about introducing our first of FOUR new stamp sets this month. Don't forget, you'll have many instances to WIN some of our new stamp sets for your very own! And this, our first new stamp set....
are as though they are fresh clipped from the garden. These breathtaking Dahlias would be a prize on any card or creation. Illustrated by Marcella Hawley, this 4 by 6" set features two gorgeous main images plus five all occasion sentiments, perfect for all kinds of creations.
We are also teaming up with Friends of Flourishes Team for this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC228)!!Deborah is your hostess this week and she is challenging to use Acetate anywhere in your project or card . That's right, it's time to dust off those clear pieces of "paper" and create something fun and unique!
Here is my card using Dahlias set...
acetate sheet for the scalloped lace square layer and the eyelet border. I hardly use the acetate sheets but they give the interesting look and texture to the creations. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored the dahlias with Copic markers and fuss cut around the image to place on the corner of the sentiment mat. The rest of the card was designed with Classic White cardstock, Classic Black cardstock, CME Candy Pink cardstock and Carta Bella So Noted paper pad. To finish off, I embellished with dark rose pearls.
AND...here's one way to win this gorgeous new stamp set for your collection...
One of the designer from both of our Flourishes Finest Design Team AND Friends of Flourishes Team is today's Mystery Blogger!
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Judy Rozema
- Julie Koerber
- Katie Sims
- Makiko Jones (You're here)
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Margaret Gilmer, our July guest designer
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here's how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you've got them, why not use them?
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please ensure that you read the challenge specifics carefully. Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC228.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the entire July release!!!
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!