Flourishes August NewRelease is around the corner and it is time to play another FLLC Release Challenge (FLLCAUG13)!! How about we throw a fun color challenge at you that mixes Summer and Autumn colors together and challenge you to create something with the potential to WIN our August New Releases!
Here are the colors:
Emerald Coast, Terra Cotta and either Cool Neutrals or Tonal Neutrals, isn't that great?
Some of the Flourishes Design Team were blessed to be able to gather together just a few weeks ago in Yellowstone National Park for a wonderful weekend. We realized that there was some beautiful scenery right in front of us that matched the colors of our challenge this month, so we thought we'd show that off to you as well...
Beautifully colored mineral Ink Pots in just the right shades!
Here is my color challenge card :)
Bees & Blossoms
Classic White cardstock, Color Made Easy cardstock - Terra Cotta, Emerald Coast, TC Summer Stories paper pad
Memento - Flannel Gray, Morocco, Teal Zeal
Color Made Easy ribbon - Terra Cotta-Japonica, pearls
Spellbinders die, decorative edger
Now, for some lovely card inspiration with these colors, here's what the Design Team has to show off…
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a card using these colors in the graphic above
- Entries need to be in by Friday August 16th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on the InLinkz Widgit of the Flourishes Blog to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCAUG13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post here on the Flourishes blog on Saturday August 17th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!