9.13.2009

FTTC32 & OCCC -- Peaceful Full Moon

Hello everyone~
It's still hot in Texas but it's definitely cooling down in nights. It's so nice to feel the cool air :) I also love to watching the moon this time of the year because it's so big and feel like I can touch it!

When I saw the sketch from Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 32 (FTTC32), the only I could think was the full moon in September, lol. So, here is my take on the sketch!
I used Summer Blossoms from Flourishes to create the main mat and Waterlilies for the sentiment.

Since I used some autumn colors for the card, I also entered to Our Creative Corner challenge (OCCC).

The little Japanese character on the bottom corner of the main mat is the character of my name "MA" (my first name is made with 3 charactors - "MA", "KI", and "KO"), and the letter means "truth".



皆さん、こんにちは~ まだまだ、残暑が残るテキサスですが、夜はだんだんと涼しくなってきました。お月見が楽しい時期でもありますね。

今回のカードは、FlourishesのTimeless Tuesday チャレンジ32 (FTTC32)のスケッチを使ったんですが、スケッチの円が、どうしても丸いお月様に見えてしまって。。。(笑)結局、第一印象で感じたままに作ってみました。スタンプは、FlourishesからのSummer Blossomsをメインに使い、言葉は、Waterliliesからのを使っています。


秋色を使ったので、久々にOur Creative Cornerのチャレンジ(OCCC)にもエントリーしました。


メインの角に捺した字は、私の名前の頭文字です。お友達からのプレゼントで頂きました。




Stamps: Summer Blossoms, Waterlilies (Flourishes)
Paper: so saffron, tangerine tango, perfect plum, old olive, Haiku dp (SU), classic white (Flourishes)
Ink: so saffron, tangerine tango, perfect plum, old olive, not quite navy (SU), VersaMark (Tsukineko), white gel pen, black multi marker
Accessories: rhinestones, clear EP
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders),
CB embossing folder (Provo Crafts), corner rounder (SU)



Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Torico said...

日本的な秋の美ですね~。「真」のスタンプがとってもマッチしていると思います。
OCCのテーマを見たときに、私もお月見のシーンを作りたいと思いましたが、FTTCのスケッチを使うことは思いつきませんでした!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Makiko, I LOVE the sketch layout and how you created your moon into the layout!

Thanks for playing along with us over at the OCC!

Jennifer :)

Rach said...

This is stunning. hugs rachxx

Betty Wright said...

Maki, this is just beautiful!!! Wonderful colors, patterns, and the technique is amazing!!! Wonderful card!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Gorgeous card, really puts me in an autumn mood! I love a harvest moon also! So happy you could play along with us this week at the OCC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...