9.29.2009

FTTC35 & MOJO105

Hello everyone~
It's such a beautiful day here in Texas!! I'm loving the cool weather!! (I don't know 82F is cool for some of you ... but it's pleasant for me! I don't have to sweat being outside, lol)
I made this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 35 (FTTC35). It was hosted by the Guest hostess, Francie Gumprecht (Francie G on SCS) and she challenges us to extend our creations outside the frame.

I used the cherry image from Cherries & Peaches set and colored with Copics. I found the perfect sketch (MOJO105) to work with from Mojo Monday sketches and adhered the cherry on the square mat. The designer papers were from Basic Gray. I picked the red wood grain patterns because it was reminded of cherry wood :)



Stamps: Cherries & Peaches (Flourishes)
Paper: cool caribbean, rose red, basic black (SU), classic white (Flourishes), designer papers (Basic Gray)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Fresh Snow (PTI), Copic markers - Evergreen Collection, Poppy Collection, YG97, Y02, E33, E55
Accessories: ribbon (PTI), red pearls
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), circle punch, photo corner punch, piercing tool




OK, I have to run my errands now. Thank you for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Christi said...

Gorgeous Maki!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Maki - we are finally having a beautiful *fall* day here in GA too!!! Love it!!!

Your card for the FTTC and Mojo Sketch is gorgeous!!! I almost used the Cherries Set too - he,he,he!!! You made this Set look awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

This is so lovely.....great image and wonderful detail work....always a pleasure to stop in to see what you are up to

Cindy Haffner said...

So very pretty.

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Makiko! Your coloring is wonderful! TFS!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Beeeeee-autiful!!

torico said...

う~~ん、また唸ってしまいます(笑)。コピックでのカラーリング、本当にお見事です。バックの濃ピンク×黒のドットが、大人っぽくもかわいらしくて好きです♪

Julia Aston said...

This is just lovely Maki! What a pretty cherry branch and love the scallops along the bottom!

Liz Williams said...

I always enjoy seeing your latest creations. This is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...