9.02.2009

TSG18 -- Custom DP


Hello everyone~
It's getting cooler here finally (although the high is still upper 80s', lol). My mood is also shifted from summer to autumn :)
I made this card for There She Goes 18 (TSG18) - making a custom designer papers with stamping! Making own custom designer papers is so fun!! Over all, this is the one of the reasons I love about stamping :) The winner of the challenge will get $5.00 gift certificate for TSG store! The information about the challenge is HERE.

I used Year Round Sentiments to make the custome DP. To make the geometric design like this, I usually start to stamping from the center of the mat and keep stamping horizontally. Then move on to the next row.
For the green cardstock, I stamped the image from Act Of Kindness and used the word from Holidays Galore mini set.


Stamps: Year Round Sentiments, Act of Kindness, Holidays Galore (There She Goes)
Paper: eggplant elegant, marigold morning, old olive (SU), white cardstock (PTI)
Ink: eggplant elegant, old olive, pumpkin pie (SU)
Accessories: rhinestones, Stickles
Tools: oval punch, scalloped oval punch





Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool and innovative use of the round sentiment stamps

Michelle said...

Fabulous card! I love the paper you made. Wonderful work.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How clever!! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...