2.06.2012

KS Monday–Squealing with Delight!

 

Dugs_&_Pigs_1-1_edited

Happy Monday everyone~

Wow…what a game! I must say I am happy that Giants won Super Bowl because I love underdogs... but it was a great game over all! I also enjoy watching commercials too. Which one is your favorite? Mine have to be either M&M or Vampire party.

Anyway, I have a card for Kitchen Sink Monday here. I used Multi Step Ducks and Pigs set. The card was used the sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping (FTL176).

The pigs were stamped as following these steps: 2nd – SU groovy guava, 3rd – SU calypso coral (1 x stamp off), 4th – calypso coral, and 1st – SU blush blossoms. The mat was sponged with ink and the sentiment was stamped. I used two different borders and embellished with heart epoxy stickers (again,!) to finish off.

 

 

Be sure to check out what other KS Crews are cookin’ for KS Monday today!!

 

 

Stamps: Multi Step Ducks & Pigs (KSS) 
Paper: close to cocoa, calypso coral (SU), Neenah ivory (PaperTemptress) 
Ink:  blush blossoms, groovy guava, calypso coral, pink pirouette (SU), Distress Ink peeled paints (Ranger),   
Accessories: heart epoxy stickers 
Tools: border punches

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Maki

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What an adorable design with these three delightful piggies, Makiko! I love the punched hearts layered over the scallops!! Great work!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute! Love your trio of pigs and punched edges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...