2.06.2012

RI SOTW–Week of Feb 6th, 2012

 

Flowering_Hearts_1_edited

Hello again,

I have one more card to show you today. I made this one for  Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week. This week’s SOTW is Flowering Hearts (4316-I). The SOTW is available exclusively to our RI blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Mon, Feb 6th to Sun, 12th. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built.

 

I colored the image with Copic markers and paper pieced the hearts with the SEI designer paper. The card was used designed with the same designer paper and the sentiment, Be Mine… (1201-I) was stamped on the pink strip. Then the heart stickers were added on the between the words. I tied the baker’s twine to finish off.

 

 

 

Be sure to check out the creations by the RI Rock Stars below to get more inspirations too!!

Cheri Weston

Karen Hasheck

Kendra DeCota

Lynette Neus

Miriam Napier

 

 

 

Stamps: Flowering Hearts, Be Mine… (Repeat Impressions)
Paper: pool party, melon mambo, pink pirouette (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptres), designer papers (SEI) 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), Copic markers 
Accessories: baker’s twine, heart epoxy stickers 
Tools: circle & beaded circle Nestabilities, border punch

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Maki

4 comments:

joy said...

Maki, what a cute card! I love the print on the flowers!

Kathy Martin said...

Fun card! I love all the cheerful, bright colors! :)

Cheri said...

Love that little piece work you did on those hearts, Maki. Beautiful card.

Lynette said...

Very cute, Maki! Your papers and fun and I love the colors. Love the paper-piecing, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...