7.31.2012

FTTC180–Inspired by Flourishes Gallery

 

Calla_Lilies_fllc_2-1_edite

Hello and happy Tuesday!

It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC180) !! Allison is challenging us to use the Flourishes gallery and case (scraplift) a card. Make sure to credit & link the card creator ;) Please visit Flourishes blog for more information about the challenge.

 

For my challenge cards, I was inspired by Stacy Morgan :) I was in need to make a few sympathy cards quickly and this beautiful card (click to see) was just perfect to case.

Calla_Lilies_fllc_2-2_edite

I used Calla Lilies set and the image was stamped with off set on the classic white cardstock with Memento tuxedo black. It was colored with Copic markers and the edge of the panel was sponged with Memento summer sky using the blending tool. The card was designed with cardstock and Prima Meadow Lark designer paper. The sentiment was die cut with Tailor Made classic keyhole and the woven iridescent ribbon was attached to embellish. The gems were dressed to finish off the card.

For the other card, I flipped the card design and used the colored card front.

Calla_Lilies_fllc_2-3_edite

 

 

 

Copic colors I used for this project:

 

 

Be sure to check out other FOF’s creations too!

 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Maki!!~

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful cards Maki!

Amanda said...

Maki, it's so good to have you back and I have to say that I love the card you chose to CASE of Stacy's, but you knocked it out of the park!! These are such elegant cards; I love how you colored everything in and your design :)

~ Amanda :)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

So lovely Maki! A beautiful version of Stacy's card~ love your color palette!

KimCreate said...

Just beautiful!

flourishes said...

Just BeauTiful! I love both of your cards and you chose a great one of Stacy.
Jan Marie
Flourishes

dpkennedy said...

These are both beautiful Maki!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Maki! I might have to case this case. :0) Beautiful card.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Maki, what a beautiful card! You chose a beautiful card to case - love Stacy's style, don't you? I've had fun here this month, thanks for having me!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh yes, I need to add this set to my "gotta have it" list...I just love calla lilies and I was wishing I had a set with some when I had to make some sympathy cards recently. Both cars are so beautifully colored and I love the papers you picked. Beautifully done, Maki. :)

Heather Rogers said...

Both cards are stunning Maki. I love the purple Calla Lilies.

Glad you had a fabulous vacation. :)

hugs~

Vicki Dutcher said...

I have so missed your gorgeous creations! Your coloring is just outstanding!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...