7.30.2012

KS Monday– CAS Card with Cherries

 

Cherries_KSS_1_edited

 

Hello and happy Kitchen Sink Monday everyone~

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am still suffering jetlag :P I think I need a couple more days to get back to my normal routine, lol. I had a little time to stamp this weekend and I made a CAS card with the one of new sets, Multi Step Cherries :)

It is such a sweet and lovely set and I just love the images of the cherries!

The image was stamped with these steps: (Memento Ink pads are sold HERE)
Cherries: 3rd – Memento rhubarb stalk, 2nd – Memento lady bug, 1st – lady bug (1 x stamp off), repeat 1st step

Leave: 2nd – Memento cottage ivy, 1st – Memento pear tart, and 1st – Memento cottage ivy (1 x stamp off)h

 

The sentiment was simply stamped on the beside of the cherries and the rhinestones were embellished to finish off.

 

You can click HERE to get the 10% discount for you order and check out the new Reward Program!!

 

 

Be sure to check out what other KS Crews are cookin’ for KS Monday today!!

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Maki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...