7.01.2010

C4C43 & ACT36 – How’s it Rolling?

 

 

SONY DSC

Hello and happy Friday!!

It’s going to be a quick post because I’m heading out to Mississippi where Troy is working tomorrow morning and I need to pack!! He will come home one day next week, but my kids and I miss him so much….so, we decided to drive up there and spend a holiday weekend with him. Plus, his RV (he is one of those guys who lives in RV while he is at job sites so that he can save money….more stamping supplies for me, lol) is parking at Yogi Bear’s Camp Resorts, so my kids are going to have a lot of fun for sure :):)

 

This card was submitted to Crazy 4 Challenges 43 (C4C43) – sketch challenge and Curtain Call Color Challenge (ACT36). The color combo was wonderful for the 4th of July theme and I wanted to use for something fun! The image and sentiment (I love it!!) are both from Unity Stamps and colored with Copic markers.

 

 

Stamps: Ferris wheel, sentiment - KOM set (Unity Stamp Co.) 
Paper: classic white (Flourishes), night of navy, real red, real red dp (SU), kraft, snow white (PTI) 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko) Copic markers 
Accessories: twine, button

Tools: photo corner punch, word window punch

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!! Come back here for Monday to see the Kitchen Sink Monday post :)

Maki

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness, we stayed at a Yogi Bear campground back in 1972 while taking a trip to Disneyworld. So much fun! I didn't know they still existed!

Your card is just darling! What a fun image! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week.

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful! love the ferris wheel image...fantastic:) thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Velta said...

Love this "fun" card Maki...hope you guys have a wonderful time on your trip...stay safe :)

Lynette said...

Great card, Maki! I wish you safe travels, and have a wonderful time!

Betty Wright said...

Maki, this is way cool and fabulous! Terrific coloring and detailing!

Kathy Martin said...

What a COOL card! LOVE the ferris wheel stamp! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY adorable!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun image....and great use of the sketch...thanks for playing with the Crazies

AJ said...

I just adore you card! So awesome!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...