7.21.2010

The Color Throwdown 102

 

SONY DSC

 

Happy Wednesday, everyone~

swatch 102

It’s time for The Color Throwdown challenge (CTD102) !!!  I hope you will have a chance to play along this beautiful color combo with us this week! Check out the color swatch on the left for the reference. Remember, you don’t have to have the exact colors to play along, just use what’s close! Please stop by the Color Throwdown Blog for all the details.

 

 

SONY DSC

This is my third week as a guestie for the CTD and I’ve enjoyed sharing my card so much :):)  I really love how this card was turned out…it has to be one of my favorites all time! I used Spread Your Wings set and Flourishes set from There She Goes. The butterflies were colored with Copic Markers and I added the pearls. You can see how I laid the butterflies on the closer photo.

 

 

This card is also submitted to  Dare To Get Dirty ‘10 (DTGD10flowergal36).

 

Check out the Color Thowdown DT for more inspirations!!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Danielle Kennedy

Laura Pryor

LeAnne Pugliese

Tammy Hershberger

 

Stamps: Spread Your Wings, Flourishes (TSG)
Paper:  wild wasabi, retired designer paper (SU), classic white (Flourishes), texture cardstock (Bazzil) 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMagic oasis green (Tsukineko), wild wasabi, not quite navy (SU), Copic Markers 
Accessories: ribbon, pearls

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

20 comments:

Shirl said...

This is absolute gorgeous Makiko! Am loving those swirls and butterflies!

Torico said...

同系色3つなので難しそうですが…とってもエレガントできれいですねー。flourishのスタンピング、いつも同様に配置も配色も素晴らしいです。(拍手!)

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Wow, Maki, thiss card is so striking! I love everything about it! Wonderful job!

Broni said...

This is SO gorgeous, Maki! I LOVE those butterflies! I can see why this is one of your favorites! What a treat it always is to see your beautiful creations!

smallcity said...

Love,Love,Love your card, the colors are gorgeous. Great Job Maki!!!


smallcity

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! I love seeing how everyone chooses different images for my colors! Thanks for making them look wonderful!

Laura Pryor said...

This is gorgeous! Your butterflies are so expertly colored I thought they were stickers at first! Such a beautiful design!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is such a stunning card! Love your gorgeous butterflies!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card Makiko! Those butterflies look stunning!

Barbara said...

Maki, this is just GORGEOUS! Fabulous job with these colors. And those butterflies are absolutely beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Those butterflies are so elegant! I love the pearls you added! Great card!

Theresa said...

Maki, this is AMAZING!! WOW...I know everyone said this...but it is truly beautiful.

Silke Ledlow said...

Maki you rocked the colors...fabulous card!!! Hugs ~S~

Sabrina Jackson said...

Makiko san, this is one out of this world card!!! I absolutely love the colors and those butterflies....{sigh}...gorgeous!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Betty Wright said...

These colors look so rich and fabulous together, Maki! Beautifully done!

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. You rocked this color challenge. Love that little bow too.

Lynette said...

I can see why it would be one of your all-time favorites, Maki - it's stunning! Beautiful colors and awesome butterflies.

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is SUCH a gorgeous card, Maki! It's easy to see why you're DIRTY now with spectacular designs like this!

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely breath-taking! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Roxie said...

A very stunning card Makiko, love the flouishes and the way you used the colors for the challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...