10.29.2009

TSG Sneak Peek -- Penguin Love

Happy Friday and one more day 'til Halloween!! Woohoo!
Today is the final day of TSG Sneak Peek & Blog Hop Challenge. Thank you so much for leaving all sweet words for my work. I never get tired of those treats :):):)
If you already started this blog hop and came from Julie's blog, you are on a right track. If you'd like to start this hop, you need to start from TSG blog for the detail. Don't miss the great challenge giveaway!!


Today's Sneak Peek is absolutely cute and sweet set, Penguin Love!! Those penguins are just as sweet as cotton candies!! The set is priced $23 with 55 images in 6 x 8 sheet. I'm not kidding!! The possibilities are endless :):)


For my card, I stamped the images on the circle mat using Memento tuxedo black. They were colored with Copics. Then I masked the images and sponged the mat with pink pirouette. The Stickles were added on the hat, snow & icicle. The greeting stamp has one more line but I masked them off when stamped. The snowflakes & swirl images was stamped on the blue designer paper randomly using baja breeze ink. To finish the card, I just added the ribbon & pearls ;)

- So, do you want to win Penguin sets??
All you have to do is to go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Penguin Love Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished commenting, return to the TSG Blog to add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of the Blog hop challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own sets of two new Penguin Love set. The winner will be announced Saturday during the Release Party Chat.


Next, head on to the next hop, Sandra!!


Stamps: Penguin Love (TSG)
Paper: pink pirouette (SU), aqua mist, Everyday Blessings dp (PTI), classic white (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, lady bug (Tsukineko), pink pirouette, baja breeze (SU), Copic markers
Accessories: pearls, ribbon, Stickles

Tools: Nestabilities, border punch


Thank you for stopping by.

35 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job Maki! Your ribbon and bow are gorgeous :)

Shirley N said...

I'd love to win this set--it's so adorable! And I love your card--the papers and colors and your ribbon. Thanks for a fun blog hop!

Becky Sorensen said...

Awesome card, I love the colors you picked.

Jodi said...

This card is fantastic! I love the non traditional colors and the papers you used for this and that bow is wonderful.

von Oskopia Kaleid said...

A very honest penguin :-)

kim.mom said...

SOOOOO SWEET!!!!

Maureen said...

Fabulous card! Love the soft colors and all the pretty 'bellies!

None None said...

Beautiful colors - I love how you structured the card. Fantastic, as always!

Unknown said...

just great.. love it.

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Maki! LOVE the layout and colors on this!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Makiko san!!! Love the coloring, now if I only could color like that ;D. Hugs, Sabrina

Kimberly S said...

Very cute card, and beautiful coloring. :)

Jackie said...

Lovely, simple lovely! I love the colors you used, these little guys are so wonderful!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love that penguin dressing up like Santa, very cute card.

Dina said...

Haha...I love the Santa penguin, so freaking cute! Your coloring is great!!!

Janice M said...

SO cute! I like the soft colors.

Sandra MacLean said...

Check out that delicious bow!! And that beard cracks me up every time I look at it! Awesome card again Maki!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Oh, how cute! I love the Santa Penguin.

Gail said...

love the beard! LOL

Sandy said...

This card is so cute. Love the little "Santa" penguin and all the sparkle.

Theresa said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

You are amazing Maki.

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!! Very elegant!

JenRaff said...

I get a big kick out of the Santa hat and beard!!! Very clever and cute card.

Coralee Schindel said...

I sure would love to win the penguin set Maki!! How adorable is the penguin as santa!?! Adorable!! My friend would fall off her chair if she came over and I owned this set! Her mom LUVS penguins! I sure hope I do win so I can make lil Santas!Great job Maki! Truly original!

Carol Dee said...

Beautifully done, the penguins are fun :) Happy Weekend. hugs...

Michele Lourenco said...

what else is new??? simply gorgeous!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! The pearls are a beautiful touch.

Julie said...

This is gorgeous! Your bows are so, so perfect! Beautiful color combination.

Cathy said...

Love your card and the color combos. Very cute together. Love the penguin too. Nice card.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Cute card. I like all the shading you did. Pretty bow too.

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Great card - really elegant for such a cute stamp!

Julie said...

Beautiful, Maki!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this penguin just gives me a big grin....beautiful and fun

SueB said...

This set looks so stinkin' cute; I can't wait to see the rest of the images - TFS and thanx for the blog hop opp!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't told you yet how much I love this one, a little behind on my blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...