2.14.2010

HUGS


Happy V-day, everyone~
I want to show you this card above my daughter, Kimberly and her cousin, Hannah made without my supervision from start to finish!! I'm so proud of them. They told me the card was inspired by the shirt Kimberly was wearing :):) Thinking like an artist ;) I also want to mention that they cleaned everything after that! That's a huge improvement for them, lol. Great job, Kim (Possible) and Hannah (Montana)!!

They want to know what my stamping friends think about the card. Can you give them some love, please?


Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Kim and Hanna! Your Hugs card is beautiful! I love the choice of colors and the layout is awesome...you two are very talented ladies!

smallcity said...

Wow, Kim & Hanna, you all did an awesome job on the card. Love the colors you all picked out. Great, Great job.

smallcity

beansnana said...

Kim and Hannah, I am so glad you are concentrating on your talents. You did a fantastic job. Continue the great work.

Pam said...

Great Job girls. I first look at the card and thought your Mom did it and really like it. Now to know you did it . And all by your selfs I am really impressed. Great Job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...