2.18.2011

ISSIC02 & SSSC104 with InStyle Stamps

 

SONY DSC

Hello everyone~

It’s finally weekend!! My husband is home safely and hopefully his Achilles will heal quickly. -For those of you who don’t know what happened to him, he raptured his Achilles last Sunday while he was working at the job site in Wyoming. He won’t be working for the next 4 weeks at least … I’m 100% sure he will be so bored by next week, lol. Hopefully he can find something to do so that I don’t have to cut back my stamping time as much…;)

 

Anyway, I have one card to show you. I made the card above with Patty’s Pretty Posies set from InStyle Stamps. They are absolutely cute and makes me so happy to stamp :) I took my inspiration from InStyle Inspiration Challenge (ISSIC02 ). I also used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 104 (SSSC104) I flipped the sketch to suit my image.

 

ISS_Feb2011Inspiration

alt

 

 

 

SONY DSC

All images were colored with Copic markers and the grass and sky were colored with ink & sponge daubers. I wanted to use the water can image but it was not the right direction I wanted use…so I stamped the original image on the mirror image stamp first and used the mirror image for my card :) I think it worked for the sketch perfectly!

 

 

 

 

Stamps: Patty’s Pretty Posies (InStyle Stamps) saying (HeroArts)
Paper: so saffron, river rock (SU), heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer paper (ChatterBox)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), pear pizzazz, wild wasabi, soft sky, so saffron (SU), Copic markers 
Accessories:  ribbon, pearls 
Tools: border punch, circle punch, scallop circle punch

 

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Maki

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cute and pretty!!! love it

dolcreations said...

Right now as I sit here typing out my comment to you it is snowing like crazy here...but when I came to see your card it was like suddenly Spring appeared...this is a delight that is for sure! I just LOVE it! Thank-you for bringing sunshine into my world!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card!

Christine Blain said...

So cute! I love the watering can in the scalloped circle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...