5.20.2011

Birthday Blog Hop for Barbara!!

 

SONY DSC

Hello everyone~

This is my second post for today. To see Sweet ‘N Sassy Digi Challenge post, just scroll down to the next post :)

 

Woohoo!!! Today’s one special day for one special lady!! It’s Barbara Anders ’s birthday!!! I have been in a couple design teams including SCS Dirty Dozen with her:) Since then, I became a huge fan of her beautiful work. Not only she is a super talented stamper, but also she is a big cat lover!! I hope I will get to meet her and her furry babies one day.  

In a meantime, I’m just so happy to celebrate her special day with this Surprise Birthday Blog Hop! 

Happy Birthday Barbara!!!

 

If you hopped over here from Jody’s blog, you’re on a right track. Do you want to start hopping this blog hop? You can start from Tammy’s blog HERE .  Enjoy the blog hop and I’m so glad you can celebrate her birthday with us!

 

I used the iris image from Flourishes A Year In Flowers 2 set. The image was colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Fanciful Flourishes set. I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 117 (SSSC117).

 

SONY DSC

SSSC117

 

 

 

Next, hop over to Cindy Haffner’s Blog.

 

 

Stamps: A Year In Flowers 2, Fanciful Flourishes (Flourishes)
Paper: certainly celery (SU), plum pudding (PTI), heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer paper (BG) 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, summer sky (Tsukineko), Copic markers 
Accessories: satin ribbon, baker’s twine, pearls 
Tools: label 20 Nestabilities, oval Nestabilities, border punch

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.

Maki

 

P.S. to Barbara… I’m going to mail the card ASAP! I’m sorry I’m not such a bad card sender :P

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card~ love the colors

Dawn B. said...

Maki this is so pretty. I love what you did with this set. I need to use it more often. Great coloring..:)

Barbara said...

And I'm so happy that you're helping to make my day so special, Maki! What a gorgeous card! And you've chosen one of my favorite Flourishes sets! Thank you!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Maki!!~

Jodi Collins said...

Maki! This is SO totally gorgeous! LOVE the layout and the stamps you used! SO elegant!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Maki! Your coloring on those flowers knocks my sock off!

Vicki G said...

What an exquisite card! Just Gorgeous!

Vicki

Laura Pryor said...

Perfect and GORGEOUS!! WOW!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS Maki! Fabbo coloring and take on the Sketch! Hugs ~S~

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous Maki!! Beautiful colours and colouring and love the way you did your ruffled ribbon and twine!!!

Miriam said...

Love this. Your coloring is beautiful!!!

Betty Wright said...

So gorgeous, Maki! Your coloring is always stunning and this one is no exception. Love the scrunched ribbon border! Wonderful Birthday card!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is absolutely stunning, Makiko! I love your palette, those gorgeous blooms as your focal point, and that beautiful, gathered ribbon! Simply elegant ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...