3.29.2012

Hope and Comfort

 

Calla_Lilies_fllc_2_edited

Hello there,

I have one sympathy card that I made earlier today. Sadly I am in need of sending this to my friend tomorrow. I hope this is not something to remind them about the tragic loss. My goal is to comfort them and let them know they are my thoughts and prayers.

I used Calla Lilies from Flourishes and the image was colored with Copic markers. The flowers were added the dimension. The background was dry embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder and sponged with ink. The white mat was used Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set. To finish off, the silver pearls were embellished on the white mat.

This card is also my submission to the SCS Way To Use It challenge (WT368).

 

 

Stamps: Calla Lilies (Flourishes)
Paper: basic grey, sahara sand (SU), white cardstock (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), pear pizzazz, always artichoke, sahara sand (SU), Copic markers
Accessories: silver pearls
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities - circles, Martha Stewart PATP deco flowers, CB Embossing Folder floral screen

 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! I think this will be very special to the recipient, knowing you took the time to make it yourself. The sentiments in this set are lovely.

AJ said...

wow, your card is so delicate and just beautiful!! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...