8.20.2012

KS Monday–Vintage Truck with Flowers

 

Vintage_Truck_3-1_edited

Hello and happy Kitchen Sink Monday everyone!

It is another brand new week! I hope you had a great weekend. I went to Grapevine, TX for school shopping! I love getting a great deal during the tax free weekend!! The funny thing is that the total of my son’s clothes & shoes cost as much as the total of my daughter’s 3 pair jeans, lol! You can tell which one is more into fashion, huh?

For today’s KS Monday card, I used Multi Step Classic Old Truck set for the image and greeting. The truck is most likely used for guys but I wanted to change up a little and decided to added some flowers on the pick up :) I think I can send this to my girl’s friend who loves both trucks and flowers!

 

Vintage_Truck_3-2_edited

The image was stamped with these steps: (Memento Ink pads are sold HERE)
Tires and metal parts: 3rd – Memento tuxedo black, 2nd – tuxedo black (1 x stamp off), 1st – Memento espresso truffle (1 x stamp off)
Body: 3rd – Memento danube blue , 2nd – danube blue (1 x stamp off) , 1st – Memento summer sky, and 4th – Memento paris dusk

 

 

You can click HERE to get the 10% discount for you order and check out the new Reward Program!!

 

 

Be sure to check out what other KS Crews are cookin’ for KS Monday today!!

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Maki

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your beautiful calico paper is so perfect with this truck load of blossoms!! Sensational design, Makiko!

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

love this!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...