9.25.2012

FTTC188 - Fall Theme Card





Happy Tuesday everyone~
It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC188)! It is my turn to host the challenge! Since we just had the first day of fall, I am challenging you to make a "fall theme" card/project. Please visit Flourishes blog for more information about the challenge.




For my card, I used the image and the name of flower from A Year in Flowers 3 set. The image was colored with Copic markers. I embossed the image mat using the Classic Keyhole die and sponged with  Memento summer sky. Using the same die, I made the window for the kraft mat and it was stamped with Basketweave. The rest of the card was used the designer paper, CME Pistachio cardstock, and kraft cardstock. To finish off, the card was embellished with CME Teracotta ribbon, a button with vintage twine, and rhinestones.




Copic colors I used for this project:





Other supplies: Memento tuxedo black, blending tool, Spellbinder dies







Be sure to check out other FLLC DT and FOF’s creations too!







Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Maki






7 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Oh Maki! This is so rich and beautiful! Love your golden bouquet - one of my favourite fall flowers! You did them justice! Gorgeous card this week!

Sasha said...

You have coloured your chrysanthemums beautifully, Maki! Such rich warm colours! Fabulous card! x

Amanda said...

I love your colors and design, Maki! I love, love the way you colored the chrysanthemum's in :)
I love everything you create! Everything is always fresh and creative :)

~ Amanda :)

The Rubber Maid said...

Such a beauty. Love the bg paper and the beautiful ribbon. Very elegant . Pat

Karen W said...

Gorgeous coloring on the flowers, they look like you could reach out and touch them.

Cheri said...

Hi Maki, your card is gorgeous. I love the bg and the layers you've used for those beautiful flowers.

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE the warm, coral tones you used! Gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...