10.04.2012

SC405 - A Gift for You



Hi there!

If you are Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Blog follower, you probably know about the announcement that I have move to SNSS Design Team!! It is such a fun and excite opportunity for me although I truly miss all SNS Digi DT ladies. A change is good from now and on to restart and this change will make me want to stamp more again like I used to.
I am looking forward to showing what I make using their wonderful clear stamps more!!


This is the card I made for Sketch Challenge over Splitcoarststampers (SCS405). I love the clean and big canvas! I decided to use one of my favorite images - New Beginnings set - what a perfect one for me to use, lol. The butterfly was colored with Copic markers and die cut with New Beginnings Butterfly die. I stamped the silhouette images from Nature Silhouettes set and the sentiment from You set. To finish off, the silver pearls were embellished on the butterfly.



Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Maki






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...