4.26.2013

FLLC Friday Favorites!!



Happy Friday everyone~
It is time for Flourishes Friday Favorites! The Flourishes team also has a special announcement over Flourishes Blog today. Be sure to check our Friday Faves post!!


For the favorite stamp, I picked Tulips for Friends set. I have seen beautiful tulips all over the places and I was in mood with coloring some beautiful tulips image :)
I colored the image with Copic markers and also paper pieced the vase with the patterned paper. The background designer paper was sponged with Memento Teal Zeal. I stamped the words from Inside & Out Happy set for the sentiment and splashed some deluded blue acrylic paint on the sentiment piece.
To finish off, the kraft jute with button and brown pearls were embellished.


The rest of supplies:  Memento - Tuxedo Black, Toffee Crunch, Classic White cardstock, CME paper - Rich Browns, SB Nestabilities blending tool





Ok, now it's time to hop on over and see.....




Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

Maki



10 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Your coloring of the tulips and leaves looks so glowing! Very sweet to paper piece the vase :-) And the touch of blue all over the sentiment looks perfect!

Tricia T said...

I love this tulip set and that vase is brilliant!! It's perfect in polka dots!!!! Great card!

Tricia

TLady said...

WOW MAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I LOOOOOOOOOVE your color choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blue & Brown are REALLY VERY GORGEOUS together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOOVE the brown spotted vase!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND your TULIPS ARE FABULOUS in this blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECTLY COLORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

ChristineCreations said...

This is gorgeous Maki, I love the polkadotted pitcher, and the warmth of the sponging really pairs nicely with the blues in the tulips!

Stacy Morgan said...

Be still my heart... Blue is my favorite color and these tulips look fabulous Maki! Wonderful card.

Heather Rogers said...

Maki, this is so very pretty. I love the vintage feel and your paper pieced vase looks fabulous. :)

Hugs~

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful Maki! I love your paper pieced vase too - so clever! Gorgeous colouring of your bouquet!

stampqueen said...

Love the paper pieced vase!!!
Love the blue tulips too!!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the paper pieced vase too..soooooo cool!!!

Yuri said...

Makiさん,はじめまして 日本在住のYuriともうします。
偶然Makiさんのブログを見つけてあまりに素敵で思わずコメントさせていただきました。
本当に美しいカードの数々にただただうっとりです。
またMakiさんのカード見たいのでフォローさせてください。
素敵なカード、これからも楽しみにしてます。
Yuri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...