11.27.2008

TSG Crafty Taglines



Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
No cooking for me this year!! My hubby and father-in-law are in New York for business and couldn't come home for Thanksgiving. They are going to have a dinner with their relatives who live in New York.
The rest of us have to go to my DD's cheerleader competition. The competition is going to be held tomorrow but we have to drive for 4 hours so we decided to leave this afternoon so I don't have to drive in the middle of night. I hope I can shop on line after I come back :)

The card is for yesterday's Sketch challenge (SC204) on SCS and TSG challenge (TSG01).

The stamp set is TSG brand new set, "Crafty Taglines" The set is so fun to play with and there are great quotes and sayings for stampers and crafters in the set! It's going to be available on Dec 1st.

I stamped the PC image and colored with Copic markers. Then I used the little heart stamp from another new set, "Year round Sentiments".
All the panels were cut with Lebels One Nestabilities.


Here is the inside:


The sentiment "Let's get together!" is from the another new set "Let's Get Together!"


Stamps: Crafty Taglines, Year Round Sentiments, Let's Get Together - inside (TSG)
Paper: pixie pink, pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, whisper white (Stampin' Up!), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Palette noir black (Superior), pixie pink (Stampin' Up!), Copic markers (.Too)
Accessories: ribbons, brads (Stampin' Up!), Nestabilities (Spellbinders)


Thank you for stopping by. See you soon~
日本語は後ほどアップしますね~。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maki - all of your latest cards are jsut beauitful!!! I wish I'd have more time to comment on all of them :)

Have a great week!!! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...