6.09.2010

TSG58 & SCS CC274 – Just a Note

 

SONY DSC

Hello again,

This is another catching up card with a couple challenges I wanted to try this week. Although I’m trying to finish some deadlines before leaving for my husband’s side family reunion this weekend, I just love trying challenges…and feel great when it’s accomplished, lol!

 

SONY DSC

For this card, I used the sketch from There She Goes challenge (TSG58) and combined with SCS Color Combination challenge 274 (CC274).

This color combo is a little hard for me to work with…I don’t know why it was….they are beautiful colors together. I decided to play TSG What’s Up Buttercup? set and colored with Copic markers. I sponged the circle mat just like Jodi showed us in Wednesday Trends HERE :) I used 2 kinds of embossing folders for the back panels and embellished with the gingham ribbon and epoxy dots.

 

 

Stamps: What’s Up Buttercup? (TSG) 
Paper: classic white (Florishes), tempting turquoise, ruby red, cameo coral dp (SU)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko), tempting turquoise (SU), Copic markers 
Accessories: ribbon, epoxy dots 
Tools: classic circle Nestablities, CB embossing folders, piercing tools
 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

9 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

What a pretty stamp! It's so delicate looking. Love the colors against the white. Very pretty!

Lynette said...

Great card, Maki! I love the way you used the challenge colors. Nice sketch, too. Have fun at the reunion:)

Jodi Collins said...

How GORGEOUS Maki! LOVE the stamps and papers you used, and the sponging is GORGEOUS!!!

Theresa said...

Beautiful card Maki! The colors work perfectly.

Kathy Martin said...

What a lovely card and beautiful flower stamp! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Maki!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your mix of colors....really eye catching....great layout too

Dana Joy said...

Beautiful card Makiko. I love it.

Velta said...

Oh my goodness...your paper piercing and sponging, heck, all of it is just lovely! TFS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...