9.27.2013

Flourishes Free For All Friday! - Retire Sets


Hello everyone~

Friday has rolled around again and the Flourishes Design Team has a treat for you today! We're digging into the Flourishes vault to showcase some of our sets that are retiring! As we make room for new, it means we need to clear out some of these beauties. So - if you like what you see along the way - be sure to add them to your shopping cart, because once they're gone - they're gone for good!


Here is my card:

I used Christmas Tea set for my card. I always use this set to make some Christmas cards to my tea lover friends. Not only I get to use those pretty images, but I was also able to use the little sentiment for the bottle cap embellishment! Doesn't it look so cool? It is available HERE and HERE at Flourishes :)



Supplies:
Classic White cardstock, Color Made Easy cardstock - Pistachio, Poppy, MME designer paper pad
Memento - Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Olive Grove
Copic markers - Pistachio, Poppy, Rich Browns, B000, C1, C00






It always feels a little sad to say goodbye to some beautiful sets we've loved so well - so I know the Design Team will show them off wonderfully and you'll be inspired!
Drop by and see:



Thank you for stopping by. 
Have a great weekend!

Maki

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet Christmas card. I like the bottle cap accent.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super sweet and charming Maki!! LOVE the bottle cap!! What a lovely way to add the sentiment!

Jean Bullock said...

What a cute card. The bottle cap is cool.

D- said...

I LOVE your card. Love the pretty colors you used and the bottle cap sentiment frame is a terrific touch. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful card, Maki. Love the teapot, although for me it would have hot chocolate in it.

Sandra said...

Love your concept behind this card and it's so pretty too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Maki, this is so beautiful! I can't believe I don't have this set :( !!!

Allison Cope said...

This is gorgeous Maki! This is one of the only sets I don't own! Such a beautiful holiday card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...