Today we're back with snowy slopes, country crisp temperatures, and a cozy house waiting for Christmas decorating. This set is called Country Time Christmas, illustrated by Lauren Pope will have you heading for the hills in search of the perfect tree. This earthy and scenic image is paired with five different sentiments and a flurry of snowflakes swirling in the winter sky. Set measures 4" by 6".
Here is my card using Country Time Christmas:
The pictures below are how the card looks when it opens.
Country Time Christmas
Classic White cardstock, Classic Kraft cardstock, Color Made Easy cardstock - Poppy, Evergreen, MME designer paper pad
Memento - Espresso Truffle, Toffee Crunch, Olive Grove
Copic markers - Flesh Tones 2, Flesh Tones 1, Terra Cotta, New Browns, Rich Browns, Evergreen, Copper, Ice Blue and Blue Jeans (retired) - B91, 93, 95, 97
pearls, button, ivory jute twine
Spellbinders die, decorative edger
The Design Team created some wonderful country Christmas designs to show off to you in our Blog Hop today. Don’t forget to look for:
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones (You're here)
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!