7.11.2011

RI Stamp of the Week–Week of Jul 11th, 2011

 

SONY DSC

Hello again,

This is my second post today. I made one card for Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions!! This week’s SOTW is Hammock (2913 –I) . The SOTW is available exclusively to our RI blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Mon, Jul 11th to Sun, Jul 17th. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the RI blog “The House That Stamps Built”.

 

The stamped image was colored with Copic markers and I stamped Retirement (1101-F) below the image. I designed the card with the fun tree paper and adhered the grass borders on the bottom of the card. To finish off, I embellished with the ribbon and the button with vintage twine.

 

Be sure to check out the creations by the RI Rock Stars below to get more inspirations too!!

Harriet Skelly * Karen Hasheck * Miriam Napier * Robin Kirkpatrick

 

 

 

Stamps: Hammock, Retirement (Repeat Impressions)
Paper: kiwi kiss, baja breeze (SU) heavenly white (PaperTemptress), designer papers (EP) 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, summer sky (Tsukineko), Copic markers 
Accessories: ribbon, button, vintage twine 
Tools: label 19 Nestabilities, MFT grass border die

 

 

 

Thank you for stopping by.

Maki

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Maki - This is too cute! Love the tree DSP.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Makiko san, what a happy card...love those colors! Sorry I have been MIA, but we were on vacation and I am still trying to get back to normal ;D Hugs, Sabrina

Joanne (jojot) said...

Maki.....love that dp.....so perfect for a retirement....a reminder of simpler times and relaxation

joy said...

Love the wonderful scene you have created. I like that it is a bright happy card! One day I want a hammock just like this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...