1.09.2010

IC214 -- Inspired by Groovy Inclinations


Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is not freezing from this arctic blast. It's been so cold here but I quit complaining after I saw some areas in north from news...Brrr.

Today's card was my take on SCS Inspiration challenge 214 (IC214) - Groovy Inclinations. There are some pretty digital artwork in the store! I found this art piece for my inspiration.
I immediately grabbed this beautiful tree image from Treemendous by There She Goes. After I stamped the image, I stamped the little flower image all over the branch and attached the tiny silver pearls. I used the white ribbon to keep the clean look.



Stamps: Treemendous (TSG)
Paper: classic white (Flourishes), dark chocolate (PTI), designer papers (SU)
Ink: chocolate chip, baja breeze (SU)
Accessories: pearls, ribbon, button, vintage twine
Tools: Nestabilities


Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Maki....two words, girl...YOU ROCK! :)

Dina said...

This is beautiful! The colors are very pretty and the tiny beads are great!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such elegant simplicity...wow

Sabrina Jackson said...

Makiko san, this is such a GORGEOUS card!!! I love the softness of it....that paper is so yummy and the stamps you've used so perfect. I really love that tree with the pearls on it. Amazing creation my friend. Hugs, Sabrina

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

This card is beautiful! I'm going to had to add this stamp to my wishlist. I luv the tree! The silver pearls look great on the tree.

xoxo,
Lori

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Maki!!! It is soooo cold here too...I can't wait till Wednesday, when it suppose to be back in the 50's :)!!!

Your TSG tree is gorgeous!!! The tiny pearls looks perfect...my fav thing to do!!!

Stay warm!!! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...