1.02.2010

TSG35, MOJO119


Hello everyone~
I'm posting this card at late Saturday night....because I was out for First Monday Trading in Canton, TX. It's just so fun to go hunting junk :):) There are many vendors that sell new stuff but my husband and I love to look for the junk stuff.


Today's card was for There She Goes challenge 35 (TSG35) -- to make a card/project that features flowers. As soon as I found the challenge was, I knew what I was going to use...but it took a little long to create it :P I try not to be so late for the future TSG challenges ;)
I used the sketch from Mojo Monday (MOJO119). The stamp set I used was called Garden of Friends, the beautiful flower set of the newest release. The image was stamped on the watercolor paper and water-colored with distress inks & Twinkling H2Os - chestnut brown.
Sandra - your coloring totally inspires me, thank you, my friend! If you've never visited her blog before, do it right now. You know why I love her creations :):)


Stamps: Garden of Friends (TSG)
Paper: marigold morning, cool caribbean (SU), classic white, watercolor paper (Flourishes), Citrus stack (DCVW)
Ink: India black (Superior), distress inks (Ranger), Twinkling H2Os
Accessories: ribbon

Tools: Nestabilities, border punch




Thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow what a beautiful card. We'd love to see more. Please come join our new challenge blog which starts up next wednesday. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Becky said...

This is stunning..Beautiful coloring.

Theresa said...

My mouth has dropped to the floor!! What amazing detail to your coloring. I made a cover for my 2010 calendar using this image and mine doesn't look like this - I'll trade you!!!

Fantastic!!

Milnie said...

Gorgeous card Maki! Love the fresh colours, I really want the spring to come after seeing this beautiful card!

hugs,

Mélanie

smallcity said...

Maki, it looks like i could pick the flowers, beautiful job you did.

smallcity

Sabrina Jackson said...

Makiko san, this is so beautiful!!!! Love the amazing coloring....WOW!!!! Have a very Happy New Year my friend!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my GOODNESS me-oh-my, girl! Your coloring is JAW DROPPING GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Wholy 'BEEP'! Amazing work girlfriend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...