1.11.2010

TSG37 -- Embellish it x 3


Hello everyone~
I'm so excited about today because January 11th is my dear Mother in law's birthday!! I can't help bragging I have the best MIL in the world!! She is my best friend, teacher and cheerleader. She is the one I always ask advice. Oh and don't forget that she is also the best Nana in the world to my kids too :):) Thank you Mom for being a wonderful Mother in law and happy Birthday!!

Since I have a few people who celebrate their birthday in my 3D world (lol), I was in the mood to make some birthday cards. Of course, I had to sneak some challenges for fun!
This birdie birthday card is my take on There She Goes challenge 37 (TSG37). The challenge host is Jessie and she is challenging us to use at least 3 different types of embellishments on our card/project. For more detail about the challenge, please click HERE.

This card is also combined Crazy 4 Challenges 19 (C4C19) - Birthday theme card.

I used the set, Birdie Wishes (I think these birdies are so stinkin' cute!) from There She Goes. I used the buttons, dew drops and ric rac ribbon for the embellishments. If the sewing thread can be counted as a part of embellies, I used 4 different embellishments! Yay!!



Stamps: Birdie Wishes (TSG)
Paper: real red, real red dp (SU), classic white (Flourishes), Sweet stack (DCVW)
Ink: real red, baja breeze (SU)
Accessories: buttons, dew drops, ric rac ribbon, thread

Tools: Nestabilities, sewing machine


Thank you for stopping by.

11 comments:

Becky said...

So cute, love the buttons as balloons, you are so creative.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey again :)!!! What a super sweet birthday card!!! *Happy Birthday* to your MIL...!!! Have fun celebrating with her!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have a great MIL too so have a great time celebrating with her!

Jenny said...

Super cute card!! Love all the little details!! You make the button look so darn cute!

Gretchen said...

How cute is this! Love that rick rack and HB to your MIL!

Carolyn King said...

this is absolutely darling. LOVE all the amazing embellishing you have done! happy bd to your mil!

Kathy Jones said...

What a wonderful, fun birthday card!! Great colours and love the button balloons!!! You are very lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with your MIL!

Dina said...

Fantastic!! Love all the embellishments, especially the button balloons- very creative! Great color combo and layout!

Torico said...

お義母さまのお誕生日ですか、おめでとうございます♪
ブルーと赤のコンボがとってもかわいいバースデーカードです!デュードロップもいいなぁ~…メモ、メモ(笑)

Denise Marzec said...

ADORABLE card! Love the colors, ric rac and buttons!

Vicki G said...

How sweet and whimsical! Wow!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...